Online Form - Bin Request

Use this form to request a replacement for damaged bins. 

General Information 

  • Bins remain property of the Shire of Capel
  • Bins must remain on the property
Bin request *
Bin type *
Bin size *
Which part is damaged?
Maximum size of ALL attachments is 976.56 MB

Property address

Get Audio Code