You can report graffiti and vandalism on Shire premises or reserves to:

or on 08 97270222 or via our Report It form, or directly to the Capel Police on 08 9716 8160.

Alternatively, you can report graffiti online via the below link:

State Graffiti Taskforce

If you have any information that will assist in the conviction of the person or persons responsible for graffiti or vandalism of public property please contact Capel Police 08 9716 8160.

Man spraying graffiti on a wall