My property

Developing and changing your property can be confusing. We’ve compiled some information to help get you started.


Crossovers are the portion of your driveway between the property line and the road edge. Our handy guide provided guidelines, information and an application form.



If your property doesn’t have deep sewerage – you must have an on-site wastewater disposal system.

Pools and spas

Find out your next pool inspection date and what you need to know before installing a pool or spa.



Read our handy guide so you know what you can and can’t do with your verge. 

Build and develop

Planning and development

Providing an integrated service for development applications, assessments and implementations.

Building services

Our team can help with your building applications, permits, certificates,  private swimming pools and more.

Weed Control

Weed it Out! For residents in the shire of Capel and landowners in the South West.

Download the brochure here