Free Courage Building Workshop for Children & Young People
19 January at 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Facilitated by Certified Daring Way™ Brené Brown Facilitator & Social Worker, Amanda Reynolds.
- Learn how to be Brave in Life
- Understand Trust & Empathy
- Develop Values & Boundaries
- Learn Healthy ways to Communicate
- Build Confidence & Self-Esteem
All through art, activities, conversations and fun.
Open for youth aged 10-17
Morning tea and lunch will be supplied.
Finishing off with a Pickle Ball Competition!