The Summer Holidays are quickly approaching and it’s time to register for another Insane InZone Program!!! Please note that we will no longer be doing pick ups and drops offs from Gelorup or Boyanup, except for the Skate Park Tour. The pick ups and drop offs will be from Dalyellup and Capel.
Summer InZone Program
* Sea Kayaking with Dolphins – Thursday 20th December, 12 – 17 year olds. Costs $45
* Adventure World – Wednesday 9th January, 12 – 17 year olds. Costs $35
* Down South Beach Blast – Friday 11th January, 12 – 17 year olds. Costs $15
* Movie Mania – Wednesday 16th January, 10 – 13 year olds. Costs $30
* Fishing Expo – Friday 18th January, 10 – 17 year olds. Costs $15
* Xscape to the Cape – Tuesday 22nd January, 10 – 13 year olds. Costs $35
* Nannup Fun Day – Wednesday 23rd January, 10 – 13 year olds. Costs $15
* Skate Park Tour – Wednesday 30th January, 12 – 17 year olds. Costs $20
January 2013 InZone Flyer
January 2013 Registration Form
Registration day is Saturday 15th December at the Dalyellup Community Centre from 10am until 12 noon.
Registration forms can be handed into the Shire Office or any Shire Library. Registration for Sea Kayaking closes on Saturday 15th December, and registration for all other activities closes on Monday 7th January.
Places are limited so hand your forms in early to avoid disappointment. Payment must be received to confirm registration. Please phone Donna on 9727 0222 for more information.
End of 2012 InZone
Dolphin Sea Kayaking, Thursaday 20th December
Registration closes on Saturday 15th December!
Dolphin Sea Kayaking 2012 Flyer
Dolphin Sea Kayaking Itinerary
Dolphin Sea Kayaking Registration Form
The InZone school holiday program runs every school holidays and we are always looking for new activities, ideas and places to go! If you have any suggestions, please drop us an email to email@example.com
If you would like to be included on our mailing list so we can keep you informed about upcoming activities then please email us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that registration forms for InZone activities are available from the Shire Office, all Shire Libraries, Doug McDowell (the Chaplain at Dalyellup College) and via our website or email. Registration closing dates will apply and there will no longer be exceptions made for late registration.
So get in early to make sure you don't miss out!
If you would like to be included on our mailing list so we can keep you informed about upcoming activities then please email us your details to email@example.com or Subscribe to our newsletter